Thursday, September 27, 2012

JT's Back!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been writing for a long time.  I have been sooooo busy.  But, here I am!

Since I last wrote, our reptile tally has gone up.  Now we have a total of 3 Bearded Dragons, 8 geckos (with 3 more on the way), 1 Shingleback, 1 snake and we think Lizzy is going to lay 2 more eggs soon (Lizzy is our gecko).

Dad has now given me the responsibility for Penny, our Bearded Dragon in the shed.  She is hypomelanistic, which means she is mainly white.  Well, make it half the responsibility.  I get to feed her most days.

Did you know that geckos lick their eyes?  Did you know that geckos can also drop their tails when they are in danger and then grow them back?

We have had a new arrival today.  A baby gecko that hatched!  Dad has put some pictures on my post for me.

Hope this time it won't be 6 months before I next write to you.

Talk soon,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews